Atmospheric & Pressure Manways
Lee’s Process Systems and Equipment Division manufactures a full line of stainless steel manways. Extremely sanitary finishes are one of Lee’s specialties. High polished surfaces as well a electropolished finishes are a standard part of Lee’s craftsmanship. Lee provides manways for sanitary applications in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Construction sanitary stainless steel in any grade or other highly corrosion resistant alloys with type 316L as standard
- High-strength molded plastic wing nuts with stainless steel inserts are standard and provide quick access
- T-16 Waukesha metal wing nuts are optional
- Self-retained gasket design; specially machined dovetail groove
- Standard gasket material is white neoprene; black neoprene standard on atmospheric design, silcone, viton and EPDM are available upon request
- Designed for use in atmospheric conditions
- ASME approved designs up to 95 PSIG and full vacuum
- Heavy-duty construction
- Inside and outside finishes of mill, #4, #5, and Lee Super #7 (mirror) and electropolish available
- Lee Super #7 finish has an average surface roughness of less than 6 Ra.
- Variety of gasket materials available
- Modifications available to contain installed fittings for inlets, vents, gauges or sightglasses
- 18” diameter is the most economical and has the fastest delivery date
- Designs are available up to 30” diameter upon request